To help you understand our working process better you can view below the steps we have on the project from start to finish.
Step 1 – Information Gathering – To understand your requirements and needs we will need you to provide us with the following information:
- What text do you want in the DVD? (Headline, tagline, author name, website, etc…).
- If you want your logo to appear in the design please provide high resolution image of it.
- Link to your website (if there’s one).
- Examples for similar designs to what you looking for.
- Who is the target audience for the product?
- What are your color scheme preferences?
- Please specify the layout number you want for your design (click on the image to enlarge it)
Step 2 – DVD Design – After receiving the required information we will start with the design. Our turnaround time for the DVD design is 1-3 business days.
Step 3 – Work Display and Adjustments – When all the work is done we will present it to you and make all the required changes until you are satisfied with the results.
Step 4 – Getting The Project Files – Once the work is done you will get all the project files. You will get the DVD PSD file and the image design in 3 sizes (small, medium and big).