To help you understand our working process better you can view below the steps we have on the project from start to finish.
Step 1 – Information Gathering – To understand your requirements and needs we will need you to provide us with the following information:
- What are the business main practice areas?
- Who is the target audience of the business?
- How many pages do you want on the site and what are the pages? Simple draft for the pages structure will be helpful if possible.
- If you have any special functions that are required please let us know (special functions might make the price higher).
- Please provide your logo if you have one, and if you don’t have one provide us with the text you want in the logo.
- Examples for similar websites to what you looking for.
- What are your color scheme preferences?
- If you have photos related to your business that we can use on the site please send them over.
- If you have the content you want on the site or pages please send it over.
Step 2 – Home Page Design – After receiving the required information we will start designing the site’s home page. We will contact you with the design when it’s finished in order to receive your opinion and to make the necessary changes.
Step 3 – Start The Development of the Other Pages – After getting your approval on the home page we will begin the process of coding design into WordPress. The site will be built exactly according to the design you approved. At the same time we will also start to design the other site pages.
Step 4 – Coding The Rest of the Pages – When you approve the other inner pages designs we will start converting them into code as well. On this step you will have the option to send us the content you want to see on the site and we will insert it.
Step 5 – Make The Site Live – Once we finish developing the site we will upload it to your hosing and make it live. We also offer our help choosing hosting or domain purchase if needed.
Step 6 – Getting The Project Files – Once the work has been completed and the site has been uploaded, you will receive all the files associated with it. You will get the WordPress site files, the PSD of the design and any other files you will need for the project.